How much does it cost to get your teeth bonded?
Do you have a chipped or stained tooth? Cosmetic teeth bonding can be the top solution to fix several dental issues without hurting your pocket too much. Besides, any cosmetic treatment is an investment, not an expense!
At our dental practice, we use hi-tech techniques and high-quality materials to develop natural-looking, full smiles. You might be interested to know, “Does tooth bonding look natural?”
If you’re concern about teeth bonding cost, read our guide as we discussed how much it costs to get your teeth bonded.
Cosmetic Teeth Bonding Overview
Cosmetic teeth bonding is a procedure that involves tooth-colored resin material to your teeth. The material applied is then hardened using a special blue light, which bonds to your tooth to give you a complete smile.
The cosmetic teeth bonding procedure can be considered for the following conditions:
- To repair chipped and cracked teeth
- To adjust the shape of your teeth
- To close up gaps between teeth
- To improve stained or discolored teeth
- To protect your tooth’s root that receding gums may have exposed
- To repair teeth decay
Cost for Dental Teeth Bonding
Cosmetic teeth bonding is relatively cheaper than other dental treatments. Its cost ranges between $200 and $600 for each tooth, depending on your oral condition.
Why the costs of teeth bonding vary?
Many factors contribute to the varying price of teeth bonding, some of which include:
- The number of teeth that need treatment – dental bonding cost for multiple teeth is more than for a single tooth. However, many dentists offer discounts for multiple teeth bonding.
- The affected tooth size – large areas that need treatment can be more expensive than filling a smaller tooth area.
- The dental clinic’s location – dental clinics in big cities will charge you more than other clinics, mainly due to the expense of rent and supplies they pay.
- Dentist’s level of experience – experienced dentists likely charge higher for the cosmetic teeth bonding. However, they also ensure that the dentistry procedure undergoes without any complications and help you accomplish your desired result.
- Additional dental treatments – small makeover added to your cosmetic teeth bonding treatment will add on extra charges. However, some dental offices give discounts for multiple dental treatments.
A bright, healthy smile helps to boost your confidence and improve your overall outlook. If you have any of the conditions mentioned above, an affordable solution for these dental problems is cosmetic teeth bonding. Consult your dentist to determine whether this quick dental treatment is best for you and restore your bright smile in little-to-no time.